I think we all know that sometime a short work week is harder than a typical 5-day week. That’s completely true for my week and a sorry excuse for why my typical Monday post is coming to you on Thursday evening. Anywho… I’ll be hopping in the pool tomorrow morning after spin class to knock out this workout and it looks like a good one. I’m excited and motivated! Are you?
For more info about Weekly Swim Workouts, click here to head back to week 1!
Warm-up: Total of 700
- 200 swim, rest :20
- 2 x 100 pull, rest :20 after each
- 4 x 50 kick, rest :15 after each
- 4 x 25 drill, rest :15 after each
Pull set: Total of 600
- 4 x 150 pull, rest :20 after each, odds are negative split, evens are comfortable pace
Swim/kick set: Total of 600
- 4 x 150, each is:
- 100 swim, comfortable pace, rest :20
- 50 kick, rest :15
Cool down: Total of 100
- 100 easy swim